Here is a box with our name on it, but we are usually somewhere outside
Ink • Cultural Innovation Center is a diverse think-tank of heritage and education professionals, facilitating cultural and social innovation with the aim to make the communities and organizations more inclusive, creative and resilient.
What can you expect?
- we do crazy things jump-start and facilitate cultural innovation
- we devise culture-related & culture-embedded education and training
- we analyze culture from all imaginable corners (and a few extra dimensions)
- we explore, develop and apply technical, scientific and social-humanistic tools (with a twist)
- we assess, monitor and support the management of the convergence of technical, social and cultural policies
- we assist with the management of culturally-induced risks and security concerns
- if you need an adaptive cultural (or culturally-leaning) program or strategy we are just the right “out there” for you
- we develop and apply smart, respectful cultural tools to enhance resilience, development, and safety of individuals and communities,
- we promote cultural values based on safety, respect, curiosity, and cooperation
Monika studied psychology and journalism in the USA and Croatia. She is working on educational policies and projects for a democracy watch-dog NGO in Croatia.
Marko is a sociologist-anthropologist and certified heritage interpretive guide, working with audiences in a nature park. He has a curious taste for culturally “difficult” topics, connecting heritage to the audiences, and for heritage sites sustainability.
Ana studied chemistry, art history, and conservation-restoration in the USA and Croatia, currently working as a metal-heritage-restorer in one of the most progressive museums in the wider region. She has a special interest in systematic restoration and conservation issues.
Krešo is an artist-painter, one of Croatian top origami masters, and (humorous, and utterly uninhibited) reviewer of cultural productions of any kind, as well as of our own projects.
Saša is a specialist of technical and social risk management for heritage institutions. His passion is the research of the heritage-security complex and resilience from the viewpoint of human security.